Museums Blog Webring
25 sites out of 63
Site ID "kpflude" does not exist in this ring.
The list below starts with a randomly chosen site.
Live from LRMA
- up-to-date news from the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Laurel, Mississippi
- Museums play an important role in society. This blog will attempt to offer some commentary on museums and their roles in our lives. The commentary on this blog is my opinion and any mistakes are entirely my own.
- Museums Australia education group
- A chronicle of travel stories, research projects and general musings about museum things; the author is based in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- The web journal of the Hamilton and Area Museum Educators Group (Hamilton,Ontario, Canada)
- Blog around museums and exhibitions, son et lumière, biology and some other themes with relations to history
- About the author's personal experiences in museum works and visits.
- Weblog of a museum professional in Finland
- Museums (fr) topics about museums businesses and professionals
- Rants and raves on the latest trends in the world of museum informatics and technology. An intrepid cast of experts from the Museum Computer Network and AAM's Media & Technology Committee share their insights, observations and tricks of the trade.
Walker Art Center | New Media Initiatives
- Documentation technology programs and research for the Walker Art Center.
- Dana Allen-Greil blogs about the latest technologies and trends in how museums connect (and fail to connect) with their diverse audiences. Attention is also paid to museum construction projects.
Behind the scenes
- East Lothian Museums blog - everyday stories of museum life. Well, perhaps not every day, but you know what I mean.
Cultural Interpretation & Creative Education
- My thoughts on museums, education, technology, access to knowledge, cultural studies.
- Blog about heritage, museums and nostalgia in Singapore.
- (un)common open space for dialogue on culture, heritage and conservation
- Personal Blog of Rufino Ferreras about education, didactic museography and digital medias in the museums. In Spanish. Blog personal de Rufino Ferreras sobre educación, museografía didáctica y nuevos medios en los museos.
- Some time today, you might hear or read a news story related to questions, discoveries, or claims made by scientists. Science Buzz lets you dig deeper into these science headlines.
- The Electronic Museum is a web resource for technical managers, developers, authors or any other professionals who are using the web, kiosk or similar technologies in a museum context.
Meteorites search blog
- Two scientists from the Natural History Museum in London are in Australia's Nullabor Desert searching for meteorites and visiting the cameras of the Desert Fireball Network. This is their blog.
- Web 2.0 applications have transformed the websites from single-party content deliverers to platforms for social collaboration. How can the same innovative thinking be applied to museums? What's good, what's bad, what's possible?
- Non-profit research project, information source and professional network to share experiences, exchange information and develop resources about Sociable Technologies in Art Museums from all over the World.
- We are a group of local museum enthusiasts committed to helping and supporting the work of The Falconer Museum in the Royal Burgh of Forres in the North of Scotland.
- The virtual home of the Department of Museum Studies' research students, based at the University of Leicester.
- Information et entraide pour les techniciens en museologie. For Museums Technicians. In French.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]